Meet Dr. DiVincenzo
Voted New Jersey Monthly Magazine
Top Dentists in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
Dr. Giorgio T. DiVincenzo, is presently the Director of Periodontology and Implant Surgery at New York Methodist Hospital, Director of Periodontology at Staten Island University, and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at NYU College of Dentistry. Dr. DiVincenzo is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology. He was inducted as a Fellow into the American College of Dentists (FACD Status), and the International College of Dentists, both highly prestigious organizations of which a small percentage of dentists qualify. He actively lectures nationally and internationally. He is a visiting professor at the University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy.
Dr. DiVincenzo is actively involved in organized dentistry. He is a past president of the New Jersey Dental Association and presently involved on a national level with the American Dental Association. He is also an officer for the prestigious North Eastern Society of Periodontists.
Dr. DiVincenzo is known nationally and internationally as a preeminent periodontist.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.S. 1985
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, College of Dental Medicine, D.M.D. 1989
- Staten Island University Hospital, Chief Resident, 1991
- Temple University – Periodontology Speciality Training 1993
- American Academ of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- New Jersey Dental Association
- North Eastern Societ of Periodontists
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, International College of Dentists