Meet Dr. Lefkowitz
Voted New Jersey Monthly Magazine
Top Dentists in 2015 & 2017-2020
Dr. David J. Lefkowitz, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery. He attended New York University, College of Dentistry and earned his DDS degree. He then continued at NYU, was chief resident, and received his certification of Advanced Education in Periodontology. Dr. Lefkowitz specializes in advanced surgical implant cases, hard and soft tissue periodontal surgery.
- New York University College of Arts & Science, Bachelor Of Arts in Sociology 2001
- New York University College of Dentistry, DDS 2005
- New York University College of Dentistry, Certificate in Periodontology & Implant Dentistry 2008
- Chief Resident, Periodontics & Implantology Department NYUCD (2007-2008)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society (inducted 2005)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Educational Association
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey State Dental Association
- Hudson County Dental Association
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
Are You Worried About the Health of Your Gums?
Schedule a Consultation Today and Find the Relief You Deserve!