Meet Dr. Chang
Dr Eddie Chang graduated from Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and completed his specialty training in periodontics and implant surgery at New York University. Born and raised in Long Island, he grew up around dentists in the family and learned the value of oral health and the importance of trust and relationship with the patients. Dr Eddie has moderated for the Northeast Implant Symposium and presented posters on a case series of mucogingival surgical techniques (Comparison of stabilization techniques for Allograft Dermal Matrices). Dr. Chang is also a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery. Outside of the office, Dr Eddie enjoys exploring the outdoors with his wife and his newly adopted puppy, Jelly!
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science in Human Physiology
- Adelphi University, Master of Science in Biology
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, DDS
- New York University College of Dentistry, Specialty in Periodontics
- Lionel Abzug Scholarship – Awards in Periodontics for a graduating DDS
- Moderator for Northeast Implant Symposium
- American Dental Association
- Northeast Society of Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Implant Surgery
Are You Worried About the Health of Your Gums?
Schedule a Consultation Today and Find the Relief You Deserve!